Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong opens its doors to guests today as the city’s first urban resort, inspiring lifestyle pursuits with its outdoor living spaces and family activities whilst setting the tone for world-class business and meeting services.
The debut of the hotel is an important milestone for Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts as it marks its fourth property in the city and the new flagship hotel of the Kerry brand.
“It is an integral component of the Kerry Hotel brand to embrace the community and take in the local culture. Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong connects seamlessly to the neighbourhood and creates a vibrant hub where guests feel welcome and can expand on their lifestyle. The guest experience is enhanced by both the unique urban resort design and intuitive services,” – Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong General Manager Nicholas Smith.
Conceived by internationally renowned interior designer André Fu and award winning architect Rocco Design, the new build 16-storey hotel is the first to open on the Kowloon waterfront since 1995.
Providing guests with uninterrupted views over Victoria Harbour, the hotel’s multi-level podium design with extensive outdoor landscaped gardens connect the hotel seamlessly to public areas and physically embodies the hotel’s approach to “More Room For Life”and relaxed luxury.
In keeping with the hotel’s myriad leisure pursuits The Bay Area Guide, created by Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong, allows guests to rediscover the city’s history and food culture trails along the shore of Hung Hom Bay.
From now until 31 July 2017, guests booking the exclusive opening offer will enjoy the following benefits:
- A choice of complimentary upgrade to the next room category or complimentary breakfast buffet for two persons per day or 20 % off the Best Available Rate
- Two complimentary drinks at Red Sugar per stay
- Complimentary minibar upon arrival
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is only applicable to rooms (excluding suites) booked at the Best Available Rate and is subject to availability
- Stays must be completed by 31 July 2017
- Bookings must be made directly with the hotel via telephone (852) 3069 9988, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the hotel’s website www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/kerry.