The regional competition is being launched simultaneously in three countries – Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand – and will see M&M’s fans vying for a chance to win a trip for two to Universal Studios in Osaka, Japan.
From 1 – 22 August, M&M’s fans and Malaysian consumers will be asked to share their fun “screen” moments by submitting either a photo or a short 20-second video based on three categories – #BestWOW (action), #BestLOL (comedy), or #BestXOXO (romance) – featuring their favourite M&M’s.
Six nominees from each country will be shortlisted to move on to the voting phase, where they will need to achieve the highest votes to become the Grand Prize winner.
The M&Ms Screen Bite Awards Contest Mechanics
To participate in the M&M’s Screen Bite Awards, consumers only need to follow these 3 easy steps:
1) From 1 – 22 August, log on to the official M&M’s Screen Bite Awards website: www.screenbiteawards.com
2) Register and choose a category to upload your photo or 20-second video:
- #BestWOW: Show us your most action-packed, adrenaline-fuelled moment with your favourite M&M’s
- #BestLOL: Show us your funniest, most hilarious way of enjoying your favourite M&M’s
- #BestXOXO: Love is in the air! Show us your most romantic or cutest way of sharing your M&M’s with someone you love
3) Upload your best screen time moments and stand a chance to be in the running for the Grand Prize.
Two finalists for each category will be selected to represent their country for the voting phase from 7 – 21 September 2017, during which consumers will get to vote for their favourite screen time moments.
The Grand Prize winner will be announced on 29 September 2017.