The announcement of this latest smartphone follows the success of the Realme 2, Realme 2 Pro and Realme C1 in Malaysia. Last year, Realme achieved remarkable sales on the Realme 2 Pro, selling over 2,500 units on Shopee Malaysia in just three hours during the Shopee 11.11 Big Sale, making it the fastest growing smartphone brand on the platform.
1,000 units of the Realme C1, on the other hand, were sold on Lazada following its launch, and Realme obtained the 5th place under the Southeast Asia 2018 Bestselling Brands Mobile Phones category for the Lazada 12.12 2018 Grand Year End Sale.
These phones have also garnered stellar reviews in the media:
Realme 2 Pro
- TechARP awarded the Realme 2 Pro with the “Editor’s Choice” Award and lauded the smartphone for its impressive camera showcasing incredible details
on photos, good audio performance and good gaming performance
- Pokde.net gave the Realme 2 Pro a “Silver” award for its powerful features and affordable price
- TechNave selected the Realme 2 Pro as one of the top 5 Value buy smartphones for gaming in Malaysia you can get below RM1K
- In its 2018 Best Smartphones Review Roundup, Amanz awarded the Realme 2 as the winner for the Entry-Level Smartphone category, beating competitors -Xiaomi Redmi 6A and Wiko View2 Plus.
- Hitech Century praised the Realme 2 for its large display and excellent battery life, and its affordable price point
- Pokde.net gave the “Bronze” award for the Realme C1 for its decent performance, great battery life and shoots decent images.
- In its 2018 Best Smartphones Review Roundup, Amanz awarded the Realme C1 as the winner for the Basic Entry-Level Smartphone category, beating
competitors – Xiaomi Redmi 6A and Vivo Y81i.
- KL Gadget Guy lauded the Realme C1 for being an entry-level device with a killer price.
Realme 3 : Co-Sponsor for Drama Festival Kuala Lumpur (DFKL) 2019
In conjunction with the launch of the Realme 3, Realme is the co-sponsor for this year’s Drama Festival Kuala Lumpur (DFKL), which discovers new stars for the television and film industry via walk-in auditions and workshops for aspiring actors conducted by industry veterans.
For more information, visit https://www.realme.com/my/