Capturing images with the speed and precision of a DSLR camera while still facilitating the easy operability of a smart phone camera, the EOS M100 is the perfect complement to modern lifestyle photography trends of capturing self-portraits, close-up food shots and sweeping landscapes.
The combination of 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor yields beautiful and clear images, while Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables high speed auto-focus enabling users to capture precious fleeting moments of even moving subjects with precision.
With a 180-degree tilt up 3.0” touch panel LCD screen and Creative Assist feature that simplifies the complexity of the camera’s settings, aspiring photography enthusiasts will find using the EOS M100 a fascinating leap from shooting with their smart phones.
Sleek and Intuitive for Perfect Selfies on the Go
The EOS M100 comes in three contemporary colour schemes of Gray, White and Black. Weighing merely 302 grams (body only), the EOS M100 is thoughtfully designed in a compact and stylish form with optimized dial and buttons for easy operability.
One of the camera’s main features is the self-portrait mode with Smooth Skin feature.
- Taking selfies can now be a breeze with its intuitive and user-friendly 3.0-inch touchscreen LCD that enables quick adjustment of the degree of brightness, background defocus, self-timer and even Smooth Skin level options.
- The Creative Assist feature on the EOS M100 can be employed to convey the complexity of technical photography jargon in an easy-to- grasp manner.
- With its HDR Backlight Control mode, scenes with excessive backlight or huge light contrast can be corrected to achieve the desired brightness.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the EOS M100, capturing fast-moving moments is a cinch.
- Continuous shooting speed of up to 6.1fps during fixed AF and 4.0 fps during servo AF as compared to its predecessor (EOS M10) to capture fast-moving subjects.
- The powerful DIGIC 7 image processor enables an impressive ISO sensitivity range of up to 25600.
Easy Switch of Lenses for Changing Your Perspectives
The EOS M100 is available in three kit options:
- EF-M15- 45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM kit; (price RM2,499)
- EF-M15- 45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM + EF-M55- 200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM kit; (Price RM3,099) and
- EF-M15- 45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM + EF-M22 f/2 STM kit (Price RM3,099).
For existing EOS DSLR users, the Mount Adapter (sold separately) allows for full compatibility with over 70 EF/EF-S lenses. This offers users a wider range of creative options and shooting perspectives all without compromising on image quality and capabilities.