Following the success of the original X1, the X1 Lite builds on core features while prioritizing user convenience.
As the brand establishes itself as one of the fastest growing smartphone brands in Malaysia, Neffos looks to offer more choices to its consumers.
With its growing line of products ranging from X1 to the larger X1 Max, the X1 Lite provides consumers with an affordable option without compromising quality.
As the world’s No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices, TP-Link today expanded its Neffos ecosystem of Android smartphones with the introduction of the X1 Lite, which promises high-end features without compromising on user experience and — more importantly — price.
The Neffos X1 Lite may be the most affordable device in the X1 line of premium Android smartphones, but it’s built around the same proven design and manufacturing principles used by TP-Link for the past 21 years.
“I am proud to announce that Malaysia is the first country to launch the X1 Lite as we continue in our effort to provide consumer the best in technology.” – Jeffrey Chao, Chairman and President of TP-Link.
In addition to the introduction of X1 Lite, the launch also announces a special bundle promotion only available at Lazada.my.
With every purchase of Neffos X1 Lite, consumers will receive an exclusive limited merchandise of their choice – Neffos Premium Gift Box or a Fazbulous Warrior T-Shirt signed by Fazura!
Promotion starts from today and will end on 31st July 2017 while stocks last.
Facts About Neffos X1 Lite
- The rear camera boasts a 13-megapixel sensor with backside illumination and 5P lens.
- The 5MP front camera with 84° wide-angle lens, makes it possible to take the perfect selfie with more friends.
- A fingerprint sensor algorithms allow for 360° unlocking and reduce the time it takes to unlock your phone to a cool
- Powered by a MediaTek octa-core CPU for optimal processing. A Mali T860 MP2 GPU, up to 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of ROM.
- Based on Android 7.0, the X1 Lite operates NFUI (Neffos User Interface) 2.0 making interaction more fluid and natural.
- A 2550 mAh typical battery replaces the X1's 2250 mAh for additional capacity.
Available in two colours, Cloudy Grey and Sunrise Gold, the Neffos X1 Lite will be priced at RM499 and will be available at all authorized Neffos retailers and resellers nationwide starting in August 2017.
In addition, consumers can also get the Neffos X1 Lite conveniently via Lazada.my, the official e-commerce partner for Neffos.
Log on to http://www.lazada.com.my/neffos-x1-lite/ for more information.